The Arc, Tuscaloosa County
RV parking for the 2017 Football Season
Location: We are located about two miles from Bryant-Denny Stadium at the corner of University Blvd and Helen Keller Blvd.
1330 University Boulevard, East Tuscaloosa, AL 35404 (2.10 miles from Bryant Denny Stadium) - Near a lot of local restaruants.
Cost: $150 for single game with no charge for towed vehicle.
Purpose: All donations from this fund-raiser will be used for The Arc, Tuscaloosa County, a 501 (c) (3), and is tax-deductible.
Times: Arrive as early as 4:30 p.m. the day before the game and depart as late as 5:00 p.m. the day after the game.
Types of spaces: There are 8 spaces available on an asphalt parking lot.
**All RVs must be self-contained as hook-ups are not available.
Size of spaces: Sizes of spaces vary to accommodate up to 40’. All tents and awnings must fit within the spaces provided and not intrude on other sites. Spikes or stakes cannot be driven into the parking lot or adjacent grounds.
Applications and Payment: Please complete application and mail it to The Arc, Tuscaloosa County. Full payment must be included. Campers must also read, sign, and submit the Release Liability Form upon arrival at the campsite. Please complete the information for all persons who will join you as it must list all family members & guests staying with the RV.
Guidelines for use:
- We ask that your behavior be responsible. We want you to enjoy this location and all the excitement of a football weekend. For the comfort of the other campers, please refrain from excessive alcohol use, loud music, shouting chants or any other behaviors that would disturb other campers or our neighbors.
- Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash & wear an ID tag when outside the RV. Please pick up after your pet and dispose of poop. Please bring a copy of the pets vaccinations in case someone is bitten.
- Parking permits will be issued for the RV. Please display the permit in the window while you are parked at The Arc, Tuscaloosa County.
- Vehicles may not be left from week to week at the campsite since our parking lot is in use daily.
- One large dumpster is provided on the east side of the building but no toilet facilities are available.
- The Arc, Tuscaloosa County does not assume any liability or responsibility for property and vehicles if damaged, lost or stolen. RV owners are fully responsible for their vehicles and other property.
- Your submitted application and payment shows your willingness and intent to abide by these rules and all local laws and ordinances. Failure to meet these standards will result in being asked to leave the campsite and no refund will be given.